INTENTIO takes your privacy seriously. Please read the following to find out more about our policy towards this issue.
General Data Protection Regulations.
On 25th May 2018 the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) replaced the Data Protection Act 1998. This makes it easier for you to understand what personal data is held and how it is used, and ensures that it is used transparently, fairly and lawfully. The principles to which we must abide by are as follows:
- we will process all personal data fairly and lawfully
- we will only process personal data for specified and lawful purposes
- we will endeavour to hold relevant and accurate personal data, and where practical, we will keep it up to date
- we will not keep personal data for longer than is necessary
- we will keep all personal data secure
- we will endeavour to ensure that personal data is not transferred to countries outside of the European Economic Area (EEA) without adequate protection
The following explains how we comply with these regulations.
When you place an order, you provide your name, address and contact details. This is stored on our database, together with the order details. We need this information so as to be able to process your order. The data we can see is the same as can be seen by you. However, your log-in user name and password are not revealed to us. You can amend/update this data at any time.
This data is stored on our database electronically for as long as is necessary to run our business efficiently. We do not use your personal data in any way. Instead, the order details are used solely for the purpose of stock control and monitoring sales of our products.
We do not sell on, or share your personal data.
If you have concerns about the way your data is being handled, you have the right to complain to the Information Commissioner’s Office, who may be contacted on 0303 123 1113.