We can provide a bespoke laser-cutting and model-making service.
If there’s anything you need to be lasercut, we can help, whether you just need a single window or a grand station. We can laser-cut individual components, design a kit of parts for you to build, or fully finish your model for you.
We offer a full research and CAD design service, but you can provide your own drawings if you prefer but please follow the laser cutting & engraving guide below;
Laser cutting & engraving guide
- Engraving = Black (RGB 0/0/0)
- Etching = Cyan (RGB 0/255/255)
- Inner cut = Blue (RGB 0/0/255)
- Outline cut = Red (RGB 255/0/0)
- Engraving line weight need to be a minimum of 0.2mm.
- Etching and cut line weights need to be hairline or 0.076mm.
- We accept artwork in DXF, DWG, CDR, AI, EPS, PDF formats.
- We can also accept artwork drawn in pen and paper. Hand drawn artwork will be subject to a fee for conversion to a laser cut CAD file.
- Please include a 100mm reference line next to the artwork, a rule in .dwg and .dxf formats can be downloaded here
At Intentio we appreciate that every laser cutting job is different so we offer a custom service. Send us your artwork for a quote or if you would like advice on the best materials for your project please get in touch.
Prices start from £35.00 for bespoke laser cutting and should you require help with artwork preparation we can assist. Costs start at £17.50